- Unlock your potential
- Just as an athlete uses a coach to help him or her reach higher – faster – stronger, so can you use a coach to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Choosing a Coach
- It’s often difficult to know who to choose as a coach: the two of you have to match. The relationship is key.
- CREATE A STRATEGY AND PLAN
- Create a strategy and plan that you can live by and will bring you success.
“Dream big. Start small. Begin now.”
~ Robin Sharma
MK Strategy Group, Inc. also provides personal and professional business coaching services. Our coaching service will help you to create a strategy to capture your transitions towards enriching your life. Begin to make incremental changes, to achieve your dreams. Think of coaching as a pro-active approach to your own life vision.
Coaching. It’s about reaching goals and achieving success. Personal and / or professional success. And most of all, it’s about being the best you can be, no matter how you define ‘best’.
Just as an athlete uses a coach to help him or her reach higher – faster – stronger, so can you use a coach to achieve your personal and professional goals.
As an entrepreneur, business owner, or big dreamer, you no doubt have goals that are your performance measures. If you meet those measures, your company succeeds. If not, it doesn’t. If you meet those measures, you succeed. It’s as simple as that.
What if you could not only reach those goals, but exceed them? What would that do for you?
Such success could lead to a promotion, to financial and personal rewards, and to those other ‘markers’ by which we measure ourselves. By which we ‘keep score’.
Most of all, a coach can help you shape and implement the strategies that will make your own life more fulfilling. Improve your ‘overall game’. Create new results. Provide a new perspective.
Think of coaching as a pro-active visioning. Not just pie-in-the-sky, what-if stuff. Or putting yellow stickies on flip charts, then forgetting all about them.
Coaching is practical. It’s realistic. And it’s measurable. Like preparing and following a business plan or fitness program, coaching is a very specific map that will get you where you want to be. It will:
- Unlock your potential
- Uncover personal insights
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence
- Increase and improve your performance
- Eliminate clutter and inhibitors to success
- Create a strategy for you to live and work by
Overall, coaching will ensure you identify deliberate action to experience more joy, success and personal fulfillment. And what could be better than that?
Let’s have a conversation if you are an individual who is:
- planning to develop your leadership capabilities
- planning to grow the business…take it to the next stage – create the vision + align the priorities.
- planning to improve the business financials – reaching goals + achieving success
- planning a transition in life, possible career change – create a strategy for life
It’s often difficult to know who to choose as a coach: the two of you have to match. I believe you need to find someone who:
- Is non-judgemental
- Listens patiently + carefully
- Challenges you
- Speaks honestly and truthfully
- Instills confidence
- Works collaboratively
- Maintains a distance, but is reachable
- Keeps you on track and accountable
- Walks the talk
- Creates a safe space to grow
Monica E. Kohlhammer is a strategic thinker, planner, and innovator, the owner of a successful consulting firm, MK Strategy Group in addition to MK Coaching.
Monica has combined experience and education in the corporate and business, health and wellness, education industry sectors. And she combines all this experience with strong leadership to develop positive, focused and results-driven strategies for many clients.
Whether she’s working with individuals, with companies, or with organizations, Monica helps clients find solutions the collaborative way. Nothing is ‘laid down’; nothing is decreed. Monica likes what she does, and it shows in her positive leadership and the results she achieves for her clients.
And, a final word:
“I’ll ask questions to start your process of change. Then together, we’ll get you where you want to be.”
How do we get started? With an introductory meeting…a time of discovery. It usually takes about an hour, and will give us time to assess your current situation, your needs, challenges, and dreams. Then, together, we’ll map out a program that includes the areas you want to emphasize, and allows plenty of time to cover those areas thoroughly. And together, we’ll work at a pace suitable for you.
It’s a very personal process, one that is designed around you, your needs and your aspirations. And the results can be life-changing. Contact Us to discuss how we can work together.
Coaching is practical. It’s realistic. And it’s measureable.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.